|heninen.net||Suomi | Русский|
|since 1997||Text Search Image, Video and Audio Search||News from The Site On This Day in History|
Building of teacher's seminary
The project of the main campus of the Petrozavodsk teacher's seminary was completed in 1904 by the Petrozavodsk architect Alexander Yakovlev.
A two-stored dark-red brick building in eclectic style include jugendstil elements and finished in 1907 on the outskirts of the city, near the Neglinka River bank.