of the Commander of the Baltic Fleet
to the Commander of the Ladoga War Flotilla
on the Military Tasks of the Flotilla
N7/operational, November 23, 1939
1. The Finnish Army has completed its concentration and deploy near the border of the USSR. The Ladoga War Flotilla is ready for action.
2. Units of the Red Army have concentrated along the state border: the 7th Army – on the Karelian Isthmus, the left flank of the 8th Army – on the eastern shore of the Ladoga Lake near Vidlitsa.
3. The Task of the Ladoga War Flotilla:
4. The deploy of the units at the "Taran" signal (arms not used). The beginning of the operations at the "Fakel" signal (arms to be used, the war has begun).
5. Flag Command Post – Kronstadt. Reserve Command Post – Oranienbaum. Second Deputy – the Red Banner Baltic Navy Squadron Commander.
Commander of the Baltic Fleet
Members of the Fleet War Council
Russian State War Archive. Fund 25888. List 14. Case 1. Pages 15,16. Original.