|heninen.net||Suomi | Русский|
|since 1997||Text Search Image, Video and Audio Search||News from The Site On This Day in History|
House was designed by the famous Finnish architect Lars Eliel Sonck in Finnish National Romanticism style in 1915 for his brother's family (agronomist Karl Joel Sonck was farm manager in Kurkijoki Agricultural College). The family lived in the house until 1919.
In 1991 house (hardly ruined building without windows and floors) was sold for demolition. However the new owner put in the 1991-2007 a great deal of work into restoring it.