Badge of participation in the Ingrian liberation movement
The badge of participation in the Ingrian liberation movement was founded in 1928 by Ingrian Committee in Finland organization. The badge was entitled to those who took part in the liberation struggles in Ingria between 1919 and 1920, or otherwise assisted the liberation movement.
In the middle of the bronze badge presents the Coat of Arms of the Ingria and the years 1919 – 1920 of the armed struggles for freedom on both sides. The upper and lower edges of the commemorative cross mark the significant places of struggles for freedom of Ingria: Krasnaja Gorka, Koporje, Kirjasalo and Nikuljasy.
The ribbon of the commemorative cross is made in the colors of Ingria – on the yellow background runs a narrow blue stripe bordered by two narrow red stripes. The same ribbon is used with the Ingrian Cross of the White Wall. In addition to the badges carried on the ribbon, there were also issued badges attached by the screw, without the suspension loop.
On March 29, 1936, Minister of Defence of Finland Arvi Oksala approved badge of participation in the Ingrian liberation movement as an official commemorative medal of the Ingrian War of Independence.