Present: members of the Council Pekka Supinen (Chairman of the session), manager F.K.Röppänen, Master J.Kujola and Acting Head of Home Affairs Department of the Council, Mr. T.Hagman (Keeper of the protocol), as well as director of the bank Mauri Honkajuuri, Master Eino Railo and Chairman of Olonets Committee of Food Supply T.Nissinen.
Also at the session present invited members of Vidlitsa Food Commission: farmer Mihail Kuikin, farmer Vasily Jegorov, farmer Ivan Ivanovitsch Ananjev, farmer Vasily Aleksejevitsch Antropov and farmer Vasily Vasilyevich Pikkarainen.
Director T.Nissinen announced that in Sortavala now are about 440,000 kg of rye, 80,000 of them as flour, all for the food supply of the civilian population of Olonets Karelia. For the same purposes in Sortavala are 5,000 sacks, an additional 15,000 are on the way from Turku.
At least 100 sacks of flour for the Olonets Karelia have been ordered to be immediately loaded onto a ship soon departing from Sortavala for Salmi.
The aforementioned cereal products, currently held by the Sortavala Wholesale Joint Stock Company and this Company decided to hand its to the Olonets Committee of Food Supply, located in Sortavala.
On behalf of the Olonets Committee of Food Supply, Director T.Nissinen announced that the Olonets Committee of Food Supply will transfer all the reserved food and seed grain to the Olonets Temporary Organizational Council for its distribution for catering to the civilian population of Olonets Karelia according to the following distribution and payment criteria:
- Everyone living or staying in the controlled territory shall get a maximum 240 grams of flour per day or 25 pounds per month and per person, unless he is self-sufficient.
- The transportation of grain from the Finnish side will be the responsibility of the Olonets Temporary Organizational Council, as well as the distribution of grain among residents, and in the latter case, it is considered most practical to follow the current distribution and rationing system, however, in this way, so that those people who still do not have ration cards, but need a card grain, the card was acquired by the Olonets Temporary Organizational Council.
- The only means of payment was found to be the fact that the municipalities give for grain the bonds denominated in Finnish marks to the Olonets Committee of Food Supply, as well as rubles from the sale of grain, as cash collateral for these bonds.
- In the case of seed grain, the criteria set out in the previous paragraphs shall be complied that the seed is distributed with great care and is reserved primarily for those areas where frost has decreased the germination at last year.
- For refugees and for generally urgent needs, the Olonets Temporary Organizational Council is entitled to sell grain in accordance with the above distribution criteria by a price 3 rubles per pound. When refugees do not have money, the Council is entitled for temporarily being to give flour free of charge in Salmi.
It was decided to send 20,000 kg of mixed oat seeds and 10,000 kg of seed barley along the Suojärvi Road to the Northern regions.
Chairman of the session
Keeper of the protocol